313 Fitness Privacy Notice
Under the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”): Personal Data is defined as “any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (‘data subject’); by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person”.
The lawful bases for processing data are set out in Article 6 of the GDPR. At least one of these must apply whenever personal data is to be processed:
(a) Consent: you have given 313Fitness clear consent for your personal data to be processed for a specific purpose.
(b) Contract: the processing is necessary for a contract you have with 313Fitness has asked you to take specific steps before entering into a contract.
(c) Legal obligation: the processing is necessary for 313Fitness to comply with the law (not including contractual obligations).
(d) Vital interests: the processing is necessary to protect someone’s life.
(e) Public task: the processing is necessary for 313Fitness to perform a task that is in the public interest or for its official functions, and the task or function has a clear basis in law.
(f) Legitimate interests: the processing is necessary for 313Fitness legitimate interests, or the legitimate interests of a third party, unless there is a good reason to protect the individual’s personal data that overrides those legitimate interests.
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU:
We may collect personal information from you in the following ways:
- As a membership facility 313Fitness has a legitimate interest in collating members personal data when joining our club. For example when members join they will need to be added to a relevant WhatsApp group to their chosen activity(ies).
- When you make a phone call or send an e-mail to seek information about our clubs/services;
- Recruitment and employment;
- When you have made a referral or been referred to us via any method whether directly or indirectly;
- You have used our services or benefited from our services in any ways including but not limited to membership;
- Through our use of the Cookies on our website
- Through your request for publications and other marketing materials;
- Through your request for information about our services and related topics and events;
- Through your registration for events;
- Through making a purchase online or in one of our shops;
- Through club membership and
- Through your contacting us with enquiries and comments.
If you take one the steps mentioned above, we may collect and process personal information about you such as:
- Your name, address, email address and other contact information;
- Records of your correspondence with us, if you have contacted us;
- Health data;
- Details of your visit to the website;
- Multimedia files such as photographs and video footages;
- Information about your service user experiences and
- Any other information provided to us when you contacted us for using our services, e.g.: age, health information including details of disability and Safeguarding necessities.
WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS IN RESPECT OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
- The right of access.
- The right to rectification.
- The right to erasure or right to be forgotten.
- The right to restriction of processing.
- The right to be informed.
- The right to data portability.
- The right to object.
- The right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing.
You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by emailing us on info@313Fitness.co.uk
INFORMATION OTHERS MAY SHARE WITH US ABOUT YOU:
We never buy personal data from third parties or trade data with other companies. However, there are times when we may collect debt and we may share your information with our appointed debt collection agents.
USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION:
We will process any of your personal data, in accordance with our obligations under applicable data protection laws and regulations, for the following reasons: to provide you with the services you have requested; to comply with applicable laws and regulations; for administrative purposes; to assess enquiries; and to provide you with information about us and our services. If, at any time, you do not wish to receive further information about us and our services, contact us at info@313Fitness.co.uk
HOW LONG WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION:
We retain the personal data processed by us in a live environment for as long as is considered necessary for the purpose(s) for which it was collected (including as required by applicable law or regulation.
In addition, personal data may be securely archived with restricted access and other appropriate safeguards where there is a need to continue to retain it.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION:
We may disclose your personal information to third parties if we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply any agreements; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of 313Fitness, or others.
313 Fitness may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns and does not identify any individual.