313 Fitness is proud to bring to you an innovative and unique training opportunity known as the ‘313 Boot Camp’. Boot Camps are traditionally for people who want to see results fast and need a bit of extra encouragement to do so. Camps are suitable for anybody upon consultation with one of our instructors. We run separate Boot Camps for men and women.
The current 313 Bootcamps can be up to 8 weeks and are a pre-paid, pre-booked event. Boot Camps have limited places in order for participants to receive quality time and attention, so in essence what you are experiencing is a personalised group personal training sessions. Camps are advertised in advance on our Facebook page and website. You can also reserve your place in advance on our waiting list. Just drop us an email and we can arrange the rest.
Places are first come first served and are in high demand.
The 313 Bootcamp consists of:
- A consultation which includes body fat percentage, visceral fat ratings, total body water, basal metabolic rate, blood pressure test and fitness test.
- A post Boot Camp consultation to analyse the results.
- A food diary with specific calorie intake goal along with nutritional planning advice.
- A home training plan.
- A fat burning class each week.
- Fully accredited in house personal trainers female and male for segregated classes.
- A discount on other 313 classes during the duration of your Boot Camp.
- A full range of bespoke and unique equipment will be incorporated into your training such as Vipers, Kettle Bells, Cross Fit Rig, Tyres and Punch Bags.
- 100% segregated and indoors.
- The benefits you will get from these workout classes will be:
- Increased lean muscle mass.
- Decrease in body fat percentage.
- Increased strength.
- Cardio-respiratory enhancement.
- Increased body awareness, balance and agility.
- Increased muscular endurance.
- Develop mental toughness and physiological strength that will enable you to be consistent, confident, focused, and determined during high pressure situations.